Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Operation Save our Grass!

Over the weekend Justin and I went to work on our grass. Turns out, Jackson's pee has been killing it! This is unfortunate as I am too lazy to retrain him to go to a new designated pee area. I guess I will have to suck it up and make it happen if I don't want the rest of our lawn to die.
Our poor pee-scorched grass.
 We had to dig out the dead stuff and flush it out with tons of water.

 We filled in the soaked areas with topsoil and planted new grass seed. We'll see if we have any signs of life in the next two weeks.
 Everywhere I go I notice all the nice lawns...I want to have a nice lawn without working for it - ha!
It was rainy Saturday morning and I didn't want to get my shoes wet, so I did the ol' Shelley Beal trick and stayed nice and dry.

Jackson LOVES the sprinkler
This happy 39-week prego lady has six meals in the freezer ready for the soon-to-be newborn life. A gal I visit teach - Nikita - helped me all afternoon on Monday. I should seriously get my birthing bag packed, and then this little guy can officially come whenever he is ready.
 Breakfast casserole, two lasagna-like dishes, fried rice with sweet n sour chicken, chicken-broccoli casserole, and taco soup with cornbread muffins. I want to eat it all now!

 39 weeks - complete with protruding belly button


 When your pregnant belly makes a delightful, convenient table for your frozen blueberries.



No comments:

Post a Comment