Sunday, April 2, 2017

Birthday, Conference, and Surprise Visits

Lots to update!

Chase and Rachel made a trip to Seattle for fun and stayed the night with us. We loved having them come stay even just for the one night. Emmett and Hudson were sure cute together. Of course we had to have some Chick Fil A while they were here!




For my birthday Justin made me a scavenger hunt around the house and around the city for different gifts and activities. After past failed birthday gifts (it's my own fault I'm so picky) he gave me cash money to get what I wanted! So I enjoyed a spring shopping trip and spent most of it on H&M baby clothes for Emmett #noshame. I did get myself a new rain coat on sale that is cute and classy. We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch, Justin sent me away for a pampering session at the nail salon, and when I came home I walked into a surprise birthday party! We played Bunco and had pizza - and I opened  my birthday gift which was a ukulele! I am excited to learn a new skill and broaden my talents. Over the weekend we had a star party so it felt like I was celebrating all weekend long.









Birthday Scavenger Hunt videos





I attended a conference for my MK biz in Bellevue. I met a national sales director that I've always looked up to and got my pic with her. Out of the 3,000 people there, I was one of the 10-ish women there as a DIQ - so excited to become a sales director soon :)
NSD Kristin Sharpe!


 I might have been a little excited when I saw my director taking pics ;)


Emmett is 8 months old! This is my favorite stage - I love that when he sees me, he smiles and crawls after me as fast as he can. I love his baby swim classes and doing my stroller fit class with him. I love taking him on walks through the trail behind our house with Jackson. I love how he pulls himself up on Justin and me when we're sitting on the rug with him. I love watching him eat new foods. His two bottom teeth popped through the week he turned 7 months. He says "babababa, dadada, and mamama." He is obsessed with cords, magazines, and trash - he loves to tip over trash cans and rummage through them. I love my every day with this little guy. I don't know that I can think of a time when I've been happier.
 first time riding in the grocery cart this way - he is sooo tiny for his age
sleeping baby...so sweet

I was playing my uke and he crawled over, laid his head down, and went to sleep, Hilarious!




















Justin dressed up as Darth Vader for Clara's birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment