Monday, February 27, 2017

Not a ton to write about - just uploaded some pics from my phone and will add a little narration :)
Church with this guy is getting tricky! We moved to 9:00 time -- right when he typically has his morning nap. It's not uncommon for him to get fussy - his favorite time to do so is right during the sacrament, by the way!


I participated at a ladies night featuring several women with their businesses. As you can imagine, there was every direct sales you can think of - and of course me representing Mary Kay! I had two $1,000 weeks in February - my best yet!
Emmett is devouring all things solid! Though I am holding him back because I want him to keep nursing. Milk supply is a tricky thing. I'm grateful he does a great job of emptying the breast! Babies really are miraculous little creatures. And this bib kills me!
Emmett loves his swimming class. He's the youngest one - makes sense as he was barely old enough for me to register him! The instructor comments every time on his "chill" factor and his calm/relaxed state in the water. We sing songs, dunk the babies, chase after pool toys, float the babies on their backs, and blow bubbles. He loves chasing the pool toys around. So cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment