Sunday, February 5, 2017

6 months and More

Baby Emmett is over 6 months old now. What's new with baby? He is now an army crawler, but not sitting up yet. We took him swimming last week and tomorrow I start taking him regularly to the YMCA with other babies his age - he loooves the water. Bath time is the best time. I'm also attending a "stroller fitness" class with lots of other mamas and their babies. The kids chill in their strollers while all the mommies get their exercise! So fun. He likes to crawl around and chase after his bath toys. He is almost sleeping through the night (made it to 4 AM this week - fingers crossed!), and will start solids very soon! He hasn't taken to anything solid we've given him so far. He has also discovered his voice at a new level! He screeeeeches at me when he sees me. My favorite noise he makes is "goooo" - usually after a fulfilling meal. And my new favorite thing he does is crawl to me from across the rug - squawking at me the whole time - and reach out for me to hold him.

Other than that, there's not much new going on. Justin is doing well at work and has some projects he's working on at home. He's programming a mini computer and preparing details for our family vacation in June. And of course, I'm working hard toward my DIQ.

I stayed home sick from church today and it snowed 3 inches - snow rarely sticks here so that was fun!  More snow is in the forecast - they say up to 5 inches.
Beautiful sunrise the other morning - Mt Ranier peaking through

At the stroller fitness class with my good friend Tilly


















No comments:

Post a Comment