Monday, July 13, 2015

All Settled In

Not a lot to update on this week. We are all moved in and loving our new space :) We have some things we still want to get, like a few rugs and a desk - random furniture like that - but other than that we are really happy and enjoying our house! I've spent a lot of time putting the house and yard together. Last week I ripped out a ton of flowers and chopped down a tree and a bush. We've taken SO MUCH STUFF to the dump/Goodwill, and we're still not done! Ha! Here are pictures of the inside of our house. 
To the left is where the piano will go.


Downstairs bathroom

Family room
Table here in the future


The office: eventually we'll have a desk in here



Empty bedroom: for now it's the room for exercise!

Guest bedroom


Our huge closet!









Dining room adjacent to the kitchen: the door leads to the mud room


Other than moving in, we hung our with the Roses this weekend. We celebrated Judy's birthday (which is today!) on Saturday with some foot golf and a BBQ at Jon's. Papa Jon and Judy went to see Wicked that night, so Joe spent the night with us. After church we drove to Silverdale to drop off Joe and had lunch. We played Settlers and I beat Justin for the first time ever! No worries though; we came home and he slaughtered me at Ticket to Ride. ;)

Three years ago today Justin proposed :) He is just so great. I sure do love my handsome man. I gave him a SLAMIN haircut yesterday too ;) I also got a slammin' hair cut last week...we are just real good-lookin ;) that's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment