Monday, March 16, 2015

Update

We had a great week! Monday night Justin had a game in the YMCA Ultimate League and they won again! Justin's team is undefeated and they have a few weeks left of league so he is enjoying that. Everywhere we look the trees are in bloom and we've had gorgeous 60+ degree weather. It's going to be a beautiful spring!

Saturday Justin and his brother Joe went to a Sounders game. Joe bought Justin's ticket as a late birthday gift and they had a lot of fun with that. I carpooled with two couples for ward temple night that night. I thought about Mom and Dad since that was their last day serving in the I.F. temple. That was a really nice experience. There really is a special peace and comfort found there. We went out for Indian food afterward and that was interesting. I had lamb-something which was pretty good but...meh...I'll take a cheeseburger next time.

Sunday we drove Joe back to Silverdale and had lunch with Justin's parents. When we got home we went for a walk. We were walking by a bus stop and this guy asked us if we knew when the last bus came. It turns out it had already passed and he needed to get to Federal Way. We offered him a ride and we talked about the gospel the whole way up. At the end we invited him to come to church with us so we'll see what happens.

Things are chugging right along with Justin at work and with me with MK. We are happy as can be and have so many blessings. We are loving life! That's all our news for now!
This is Kari and Aaron Christenson's dog and we became friends right away! His name is Rocky. He is so much like Duke: I was happy to pet him for 15 minutes waiting to go to the temple.


I got a haircut this week: next time I'll be getting new highlights. My natural hair color is so dark! Or maybe it's this lack-of-sun thing and I'm vampire-white.


Before
After!






No comments:

Post a Comment