Monday, March 9, 2015

Point Defiance

The past couple weeks have been full of amazing weather. Justin, Jon, and I went to Silverdale last weekend to help tidy up Jon and Judy's house. I did tons of yard work for them: so much, that they want to hire me to do the rest! Ha! But I enjoyed doing the yard work so much. It reminded me of helping Mom with her yard and garden and I really loved it.

This month will mark four months since Justin and I moved here. It feels like a lot longer than that! But we absolutely love it! Justin had his 90-day review and everyone at work loves him (please: what's not to love about Justin?). Jon and Laura have both earned promotions as well. We are incredibly blessed. Now we'd just love to have Jon and Judy and Joe a little closer, so we'll see what the next few months bring us.

This weekend was Girl's Weekend for the Beals. I was sad to miss that, as my family gets together less and less these days. BUT I'm so excited for Keaton's wedding, which - seriously - will be here before you know it!

Sunday we had some great family time at Point Defiance. We ate yummy food, played croquet(and speed croquet- thanks Mitzi for bringing that game into my life!), and went for a walk. It was one of my favorite Rose activities ever! The weather is perfect right now. It is going to be a beautiful summer!
All Clara wanted to do was play on the slide...though she did NOT appreciate other kids cutting in line!

Look at that handsome man! Love him!!






Grilling the burgers :)

Official Family Photographer ;)




Clara loves her Uncle Joe!




Justin killed us all in croquet! 

Jon and Clara in the background cheering Grandma on!





These two were the last left with speed croquet trying to kill each other...so fun!







Don't mind my mullet...I have a haircut soon.


Clara loved playing with the rocks!





I loved that this tree had huge purple flowers growing on it! So pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment