Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

Last week I turned 23! And by "I" I mean "we"... Happy Birthday to Keaton as well :) I had one of the best birthdays this year! Justin worked from home on Friday, so we got to spend the day together. He made me strawberries&nutella/ham&cheese crepes for breakfast and got me some amazing gifts! He got me The Farming Game, two books, and even used his pinterest skills to buy me an outfit! He's pretty great...though I'm too picky and ended up returning the majority of the outfit ;) He also compiled a book of "favorite memories with Kelsey" from friends and family and I cried the whole time reading it! Cried or laughed because some of them were really funny....I love that gift so much!! Justin had another surprise up his sleeve, so he mysteriously drove me to a small town I can't remember the name of to a dog breeder's house to play with puppies!! When he initially called, she had 10 puppies but when we got there just a few days later there were only three left, all with homes ready to go to. Her business is crazy: you basically put in an order 3-6 months in advance to get a puppy if you want one from her, and they range from $1000-$1750!! I'll take the free pup from the borrowpit, thank you very much! The puppies were very cute, and I got to cuddle a chocolate lab that was so sweet and cute! I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!
There was a definite theme from my "favorite memory of Kelsey" book that included two things: 1. Keaton and I playing in Annie Get Your Gun and 2. Playing flag football. Super fun :)
From there we were tuckered out from driving so we laid low the rest of the day, and ended with eating out for dinner. I just had to have some sushi! We ended the day watching Harry Potter while playing The Farming Game. We have played that game three times already! Love it!
Best Gift EVER!!!!

Birthday Gifts! :)
Saturday morning Justin and I played racquetball and had a ton of fun! I'm getting better and better thanks to Justin :) We met up with Justin's parents and Jon and Laura to celebrate my birthday at "Sun Break Cafe" in Auburn.  It was soooo yummy!! And the serving sizes were unbelievable! We spent the afternoon watching some March Madness and playing games. I got everyone to play Quelf which I thought was a lot of fun! Justin's family isn't too keen on the game, but everyone was a great sport. Justin's parents got me a gift card, Joe got me some cash, and Jon and Laura got me a gift card...my family knows me well! I ended up getting a gift card from Keaton as well, and cash from my mom! This girl is going to do some much needed SHOPPING!!!! I love shopping!!! Though I love it more when I have a girlfriend to do it with.
Look at that Hot Chocolate!!




No comments:

Post a Comment