Sunday, January 22, 2012

so busy i just might die

I am busy 24/7. It is crazy!

Last week I did some fun stuff. I went skittles bowling with a ton of friends. It snowed and I did some drifts in a big parking lot. I have 6 hours of church every Sunday. I worked 13 hours plus all my school. I currently have 5 students when I'm only supposed to have 3.

The attendance at Relief Society today was awful. I have like 40 girls and there were maybe 20 if I was lucky. Plus the stake relief society presidency was sitting in. That was awesome.

I think I should probably get a blessing from my FHE bros because my life is just go go go go go go all the live long day and I just don't know how long I can take it!

I really like this one boy. He's been here almost every day this week. But...pretty sure he just thinks I'm his friend. Lame.

I got to play frisbee and wallyball this week. I had a ba-jillion knockdowns.

I also had a snowball fight and learned about nuclear fusion. That was very exciting to me.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. i feel as though your life and mine are pretty similar. get a blessing! it would really really help you feel less stressed and relieved! love you gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. Sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete