Sunday, July 19, 2020

McCoy Comes to Visit

June 17-25
Back in June, Trisha's McCoy came to stay for five days and my kids loved every minute of having a big-brother figure around. Justin has a family friend that lives in Rigby and she invited my boys to come swimming, so I had lunch at Trisha's that day, picked up McCoy, and that kicked off our five-days of fun. We spent time fishing, hiking, and lots of playing at Granny's house.



On the way to Arco with Reed's dairy


McCoy took over bedtime reading duties


walking to Granny's

Our house got a new paint job

Justin started selling his baked goods to the community through our fb classifieds group. He loves flexing his creative baking and we both love that he can do it without having all the sweets left over. And extra cash is fun. Win win win.




I took the boys fishing on the Dam




Emmett liked playing with the worms more than casting


On McCoy's last day we hiked Fall Creek. 

I love watching the boys follow Gramps around








I think the last time I had a picture with just me and my dad was my senior year in high school so I decided we needed a new one.













balance bike practice


No comments:

Post a Comment