Wednesday, August 24, 2016

4 weeks old!

You guys! Tomorrow marks 4 weeks for Emmett! Where has the time gone??? I am soaking up every second with this precious newborn. Oh my goodness...we love him so much!

Emmett is sleeping more like a 3 month old than a newborn - at least according to a chart I saw in one of my books. He has longer stretches of sleep (4-6 at night) and longer stretches of awake time during the day. He gives me along 3 hour nap in the afternoon when I do my work.

This baby spits up a ton! He eats super fast - hopefully some of that milk is sticking to him. We love to catch his sweet smiles. We've been doing some tummy time and he's starting to hold up his head. The four of us usually go for a walk of some sort in the evenings and he loves the stroller and his baby carrier.



Friday we went to a ward activity with Jon and Judy's ward. Here he is right before he spat up all over Uncle Joe!

He's making eye contact - I dunno if he can actually see my eyes but it seems like it.

He has a pretty belly button now :)





This barf-tastrophe happened and it's impossible to explain it, but it was hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. That barf picture is nasty! Almost all of my kids were major spitter uppers. It's the best! ha. Way to get through the first month.

    ReplyDelete