Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday morning thoughts

Here are my thoughts on this Tuesday morning...

It snowed all day Sunday and halfway into Monday. This is what my dear husband and I got to walk half a mile in to get to school. I gave Justin a hair cut for the first time. We'll be getting that fixed...
Observe the large pile of snow in the middle of the two lanes. Apparently in Rexburg instead of plowing the snow to the side of the road, they decide to plow it to the center of the road. Good luck turning left! Also, I went to my friend's apartment before driving to the middle school. I remember these sharing-one-bathroom-with-six-girls days and I don't miss it. Marriage is bliss.

We drove this car to the middle school to help with some teaching stuff in the afternoon. There was almost a foot of snow piled on her car!

I've never been into doing my nails but last semester I got into it a little and now I'm obsessed! I did French tip on Sunday afternoon using masking tape, white nail polish and clear nail polish. Love!

In the meantime we are trying to sell my dress. I paid for it using the wedding budget my parents gave us, so whatever it sells for will be profit for us. We've put it all over craigslist and the bulletin board. People should be getting engaged about this time of year for those in-between semester weddings, so hopefully this baby gets an offer. Compared to the other dresses we've seen on the bulletin board, there is no competition. People are selling ugly dresses for like $800 on there. Hopefully someone wants this one.








This week already feels so much more relaxed because I'm not teaching. Now I get to go to my cycling class and sweat all my makeup off....more student teaching interviews to come in the next few days. Big life decisions are coming up for Justin and I...should be interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment