Sunday, May 20, 2012

Epic Game of Ultimate

For the first time in HISTORY a girls ultimate team scored enough points to end the game on a point cap...and that team was OURS! We played another competitive game last night at 6PM against the Titans and CLEAT STOMPED THEM! The final score was 13-3. I had 7 knockdowns, 3 assists, and 4 points. My teammates are picking up the sport so quickly, and they listen and trust me when I tell them what I want when we play. I seriously LOVE IT. Trisha is coming down for one of my games when we play the game of the week, so I'm excited for that. Well that's it for this post. Enjoy the pics! The video got cut off, but  it's of me getting the disc, and then when you see me huck it to the endzone, just know the girl caught it for a point. =]


we played with just 7 players, which is the amount you need on the field, which means we played with no subs. I'm so proud of my girls!

the weather was absolutely PERFECT

there was a little drama with me calling a stall count on one of their players who is NOT a fan of me...but oh well. You can't have everyone like you!

I convinced my roommate to play with me this semester and she has been dominating soul! Way to go Kels!


That's me with the disc

Not sure what I just got done doing, but I think it looks cool!



I love it because I am one of the fastest girls in the league, and defense just can't keep up! CAN'T TOUCH THIS!






No comments:

Post a Comment