Sunday, June 24, 2018

June update

Just an update with pictures and hopefully some videos. Not much news except that Justin has been going to work at the office space he and his partner have in Tacoma. They are kicking it into high gear because it's getting time to start selling product.

Justin is training for his race next week. He is the new Deacon's advisor, so now both of us go to mutual on Tuesday nights.

I found a new red wagon on offerup so I bought it for Emmett's birthday. He got it early and loves being pulled around in it.

Logan is in 6 month clothes, and it looks like we'll be moving him up again soon. He is a chunky 3 month old. He is also teething. You can see the teeth are just about to pop through on the bottom gums.

I've lost 9 pounds! I'm doing a lifting program at home every morning and taking a supplement drink that helps balance my blood sugar. Triple fudge brownies are my newest favorite thing.

We are excited to spend a week in Idaho for the 4th!
I did something different with my hair...





3 month difference






 weight loss progress pics so far








 new director suit came for 2018-2019
 my first party out in the woods...had to document



No comments:

Post a Comment