Thursday, March 1, 2018

40 weeks and counting

Hello all! We made it to March! It's my birthday month - and this baby's birthday month too! Not sure how I feel about sharing it with someone else...ha! Tomorrow is baby's due date. Originally I thought this baby would come early because I was having a crazy amount of contractions back in mid-to-late- January. But in February things quieted down. I met with Nancy today and she checked me - not even dilated one single bit! And I'm having hardly any Braxton-Hicks contractions so...we are camping out over here. I am just going to plan on going 2 weeks late again that way if he comes before that, I will be wildly excited!

Mom gave me a baby shower gift of $cash$ - the best kind of gift in my opinion - so we used that last night to finally go see The Greatest Showman and went out to dinner. Thanks Mom!

We've got two new carseats we've installed in the last couple weeks. My sister sales directors all pitched in and bought one of them for us - bless them! One of my consultants in my unit got a breast pump for free that she never used and gave to me - so I got a nice $300 pump that will be better for traveling than the one I currently have. Blessings blessings! The things we do to bring our babies into the world!

Emmett is our little man! He is such a joy. He is completely obsessed with owls (hoo hoo!) and balls (ball ball!). He's learning tons of new words and is as daring as ever. He loves to play chase and hide-and-seek. I am ready for the weather to warm up some so we can spend more time outside. Today the weather greeted us with beautiful spring weather of clear skies and sunshine!
best seat in the store

play time in the mall on a rainy day

this is his favorite seat

we had a crazy snow storm just last week



we were done after just a few minutes'

39 week pic






No comments:

Post a Comment