Sunday, June 11, 2017

Point Defiance Zoo

Emmett's latest: he says "uh-oh" and is waving! So cute when he waves to people when we're on our walks. I don't remember if I said he's clapping, but he's doing that too. When I play my ukulele he likes to dance - we've yet to catch that on film but it is soooo cute. He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. He'll stand once and a while and is cruising, but no walking yet. We keep the stairs blocked off because he loooves to climb them.

Thursday Justin and I went to the temple. Friday he worked from home and we took some time to go to the zoo with Jon and Laura. He also surprised me with a special date night to the melting pot - yum! We've cut a lot of meat and dairy out of our diets, so the cheese and meat courses did a number on us! But it was amazing and a fun treat.

We've been working hard getting ready for our trip to Cle Elum in a couple weeks. Justin is organizing some Survivor-themed games for the family to compete in. We are enjoying our June so far and have loved the summer weather.

play area at the zoo

this park is 1/2 block from our house 

I met my friend Katie with her cutie Remington at the splash pad downtown 


matchy-matchy at the zoo
my class ring came!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly Emmett looks so much like Bennett in those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete