Monday, April 20, 2015

Insanity, Golfing, and So Much More!

I forgot to write about our Easter Sunday, so I'll include pictures from that weekend in this post. Jon organized an Easter Egg Hunt at the Hunter's where we had to wait 30 second increments between each player being let out in the field. Then we sat around a table taking turns to open the eggs where we could steal eggs from other players and stuff like that. It was so fun! Kuddos to Jon for making the hunt fun for all! Clara had her own separate egg hunt after the big kids were done playing ;)
Waiting our turn to hunt for eggs! Justin was going nuts having to wait for his turn!
Easter dinner...Justin made the deviled eggs that look like Chicks #PinterestFail



We celebrated Laura's birthday as well and watched her open a few gifts



Game Maker!




I was taking pictures as the same time as my own egg-hunting, so I wore my basket around my neck.





Joe has a reputation for his luck...he always seems to come out on top when we play new games, and this egg hunt was no different! He found more eggs than anyone else!






We have had some BEAUTIFUL days this last week! It feels like June/July! It's supposed to be clear skies ALL this week =) Also, a while ago Justin and Joe went to a Sounder's game, and here are some pictures from that event:

They had amazing seats!

Justin got a promotion at work, so that was very cool. He took me out to sushi to tell me and took this hilarious video of me...at least we think it's funny. =)







He and his team at work played laser tag on Friday and Justin totally dominated everyone! When he got home from work he proudly showed me his score cards.... Rank #01 in every game! This of course shocked everyone because Justin hardly says a word at work and out of nowhere he all the sudden take first place with 2nd place a few hundred points behind him. Nice job sweeheart! ;)

We have been getting back into Insanity and taking video logs of our workouts. It's great quality time for the two of us =) We were doing these first thing in the morning before Justin goes to work and have slacked the past week...lol. I hate/love it.




Saturday Justin and I went to a driving range in Gig Harbor and had fun hitting a bucket of golf balls. Justin was hitting consistently in the 150-200 yard range where I was consistently hitting just shy of 100 yards which is really good for me. We played a round of mini golf and I won by 4 points! Woo! We ate at a burger joint called Lunchbox Laboratory and Justin found a bunch of clothes at Kohls. Each item was less than five bucks! He is the bargain shopping master. I had a party that afternoon, and then we babysat Clara that night.


Sunday was our ward conference which was very good, and we had dinner with the Rose family at Jon's house that night. We played the Rose variation of baseball and then had a good visit while Clara played on the community Big Toy.

We got pre-qualified for a home loan this week and have narrowed our house search down to where we're only looking at houses we'd consider buying. Now it's just a matter of finding the perfect fit.

Everything else is pretty same-as-always! Keaton's wedding is getting closer and I'm getting more excited to visit Idaho and hang out with family for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment